Skip to content
- We treat all our employees with dignity and we include their suggestions to help us make better decisions.
- We take all practical measures to solve problems affecting all employees.
- We provide periodic in-service training and our pay and benefits are competitive.
- Our employees are uniformed, and have their job performances reviewed annually.
- The successful business operation and reputation of JITTS is built upon the principles of fair dealing and ethical conduct of our employees.
- Our reputation for integrity and excellence requires careful observance of the spirit and letter of all applicable laws and regulations, as well as a scrupulous regard for the highest standards of conduct and personal integrity.
- We adhere to HIPPA rules requiring us to keep client confidentiality.
- Just In Time Transportation Services recognizes the privilege of clients and employees to submit a question or complaint or to disagree with or question a conduct report or disciplinary action.
- Mentors are available to speak to aggrieved individuals over any matters of concern.
- In the event of the situation where both mentors and the transport coordinator have not been able to fully resolve a matter, the president takes it up to resolve.